Densitop® MT is a flooring with high wear and impact resistance that can be used in most areas exposed to wear and impact. The flooring can be laid to good level even where the base concrete is somewhat uneven. Densitop® MT consists of a highstrength cement-based dry mortar that mixes with water to an easily worked mortar. It can also be mixed from two components: Densitop® Basic mortar and Densidur Q5 aggregates. Densitop® MT is applied as an 8–12 mm thick layer onto new or existing base concrete. Various colours are available.
- The base concrete is prepared by planing, scabbling, and water saturation.
- The Densitop® MT dry mortar is mixed with water (or Densitop® Basic dry mortar is mixed with water and Densidur Q5 aggregates) in a batch mixer.
- The mortar is laid and vibrated as a 8-12 mm thick layer.
- The surface is power-floated.
- Finally, the surface is sealed with AQUASEAL or by sand saturation.
Compressive strength (MPa)
Flexural strength (MPa)
Wear resistance (cm3/50 cm2)
Freeze-thaw resistance (kg/m2)
CEN TS 12390-9
< 1 mm
R 10/R 13
Coefficient of expansion
∝m = 10x10-6/ °C
Setting time (hours)